Album Name: Paa
Music By: Ilayaraja
Overall Rating: Good
01. Mudhi Mudhi Ittefaq Se By Shilpa Rao - 5/5 - Classy, Catchy dance track with lovely, jazzy beats. Shilpa rao has done a commendable job in this track.
02. Gumm Summ Gumm By K. Bavatharini, Shravan & Chorus - 3.5/5 - modestly catchy track with techno tracks.
03. Udhi Udhi Iteffaq Se By Shilpa Rao - 4/5 - Slightly mellowed down version of mudhi mudhi with modest beats.
04. Hichki Hichki By Sunidhi Chauhan - 3/5 - neither a full blown dance track nor a melody. little confusing tune.
05. Gali Mudhi Ittefaq Se By Shaan - 4/5 - Melodious version of mudhi mudhi.
06. Halke Se Bole By Chorus - 2.5/5 - kind of prayer song.
07. Mere Paa By Amitabh Bachchan - 2.5/5 - Voice of Amitji is a total surprise in this track even though the tune is a let down.
08. Paa Theme (Remix)- 4/5 - It is not a slow track as you see in the trailer.
Lyrics are written with some rhythemic two words in every song. donno why such a consistency followed. Hope the director has got some cues in the movie. example - mudhi mudhi, udhi udhi, hichki hichki...
Just to quote - Halke Se bole = putham pudhu kaalai ponnira velai from alaigal oivathillai; Gumm summ gumm = Olangal’s Thumbi vaa;
yet to hear this....going by your verdict, i should like this :DReplyDelete
i heard the songs from PAA but im juz unable to differentiate some songs like :ReplyDelete
Mudhi Mudhi Ittefaq Se, Udhi Udhi Iteffaq Se and Gali Mudhi Ittefaq Se ... any difference in the lyrics ?