Some Tamilian behaviours
Some practical observations of Tamilian behaviours !
1. Konjam Urgent - This normal usage of sentence is directly related to "shitting" in modern days; Made famous by crass comedians, found its way everywhere. So beware of the usage.
2. tamil nattu maama's most used statement - time-kku Kappi kudikellenna thalai vali vandhidum - ayyo maama koluthara veyyilukku eppadiyum thalai vali kattayama varum !!!
3. Discotheque, college dance performance or wedding reception doesnt matter - tamilian would use only three different kuthu song movements irrespective of whether it is a english, hindi or tamil song !!!
4. Tamil home maker would buy 10 pattu saree for 4k each and keep it inside Godrej bureau, but will never volunteer to buy a inverter for home.
5. Morning coffee is a must for most tee-totllers - yes, i really understand - otherwise, how do you expect Pongal (concrete) or curd rice (digestion time - 10 hours) to come out peacefully after processing !!
6. Tamil boys would ask for a north indian girl to dance with them expecting they are anyday more friendly than tamil girls at discos.
Tamil home maker would buy 10 pattu saree for 4k each and keep it inside Godrej bureau, but will never volunteer to buy a inverter for home.ReplyDelete
Man....i really loved this one....hahaha....
very gud blog.....bookmarked :-)
Thanks GV... You are most welcome !ReplyDelete